A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Touch Menu 2. Touch Settings 3. Touch Phone Settings and Security 4. Enter the four-digit Lock Code 5. Touch Reset Default 6. Read the displayed message and touch OK to continue. 7. A message will pop up that says "All settings will revert to factory default." Select Revert/ Cancel 8. Enter your lock code to confirm your selection.
To restore the handset to the factory default settings follow the steps below:
1. While in standby mode, press OK for Menu 2. Select Settings & Tools (9) 3. Select Phone Settings (6) 4. Select Security (9) 5. Enter the lock code, default password is the last 4 digits of cell phone number, unless it has been changed, then press OK 6. Select Restore Phone (5) 7. Highlight Yes, using the navigation keys 8. Press OK to confirm resetting the handset 9. Press OK at the re-program the phone screen 10.Enter the lock code again, default password is the last 4 digits of cell phone number, unless it has been changed 11.Press OK to confirm restoring the handset to the factory default settings
Warning:Restoring the handset will permenently Delete All Data, including Contacts
1.From the home screen, touch Menu
2.From the Main Menu touch Settings
3.Touch Phone Settings
5.Touch the grey box then enter the Lock code and touch OK, default lock code is usually the last 4 digits of your phone number
6.Touch Reset Phone
7.Touch Yes to confirm resetting the handset to the factory default settings
Before you reset your Samsung Caliber r860, make sure have back up
the important data. Then when you finish the reset, you can transfer the
data back to your device.
Indeed, I did the same thing.... I did find the answer in the manual! Here's a copy of it (pg 23):
Set the command mode for the remote so it matches the command mode for the recorder you set above. 1 Hold down ENTER 2 While holding down ENTER, enter the command mode code number using the number buttons. Command Mode Code number DVD1 number button 1 DVD2 number button 2 DVD3 number button 3 3 Hold down both the number buttons and ENTER at the same time for more than 3 seconds. 4 Let up, press RETURN, all done!
My husband was playing with our remote and accidently put parental lock on. We could play cd's but not dvd's. Here is what I did. Go to the set up menu. Arrow over to the parental control and press enter. Arrow down to where to put your password in. Enter 0000 this is the factory default code. It will ask you to enter it again. then return to the main menu. I turned mine off with the remote then turned it back on, put a dvd in and it worked. My husband was ready to go buy a new dvd player. Power to the women!!! Hope it helps you.
1. FACTORY RESET METHOD (Temporary)
(This isn't the most effective, but it is the easiest to try, so it's worth a shot since it apparently works on some units.)
** Go to the Menu
** Get to the Settings Menu
** Select <yes> to Reset to Factory Settings.
2. AUDIO CD METHOD (Permanent) ** Insert Audio CD ** Press PLAY ** Press STOP twice on remote ** Enter 26604 on remote ** Press ENTER ** Take out Audio CD and Insert a DVD Credit: Myself via a DUAL Tech
3. DVD METHOD (Permanent) ** Insert a DVD ** Let it play until you hear sound ** Press STOP twice on remote ** Enter 26604 ** Press ENTER Credit: Adam P.
Try power on the player with no disk in the drive. Press "PAUSE" on the remote. Enter "3 1 4 1 5 9" on the remote (the word COdE appears on the display).
Enter "0" on the remote (0 = All Regions, 1 = Region 1, 2 = Region 2,
etc.) . Press "PAUSE" on the remote. Power the player off and then back on
I have the manual for the dwm-380 sanyo dvd with tvg.
Go to setup. Then Parental controls. Then scroll down to where you can enter a 4 digit code. To unlock and reset, enter 788444. I know this is 6 digits punch in all 6 then hit enter. This will unlock it. Next, you enter in your 4 digit number. This is your personal code. This may or may not work on other models. Take care.