Question about Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
If you're a MAC user, you could still download pictures from your camera to PC.
No need for you to install any CD software because your camera will be recognized automatically as a removable disk.
Just try to make sure that you'll be using the USB cable supplied in the package and your PC does have good working USB ports.
For transferring pictures with OS (MAC):
- Turn off camera
- Plug USB cable to camera and PC
- Turn on camera
- Connect to computer or printer will come out on camera screen
- Select the desired one
- Press MENU/OK
- "New Hardware Found" will be seen on the right lower corner
- A window will pop out with various options
- Example: "Open to View Files", "Copt to a folder"...
* If nothing like those mentioned above happened,
Double check through Computer Devices with Removable storage:
- Look for DCIM folder in any of the Removable storage
- Select 100sscam folder inside DCIM folder
- Upon opening, all pictures will be viewed
Make sure to check your MAC System for the following:
- Power Mac G3 or later
- Mac OS 9.2~10.3
- Minimum 64MB RAM
- 110MB of available hard-disk space
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2011 | Cameras
Dec 07, 2009 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Nov 10, 2009 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Sep 15, 2009 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Jun 05, 2009 | Samsung S630 Digital Camera
Sep 10, 2008 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Sep 05, 2008 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Oct 08, 2007 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Jan 02, 2014 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Dec 31, 2011 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
405 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: