I Just got my Tomtom Go910 it was a gift bought on ebay it was new but when It arrived there is no user guide I or any paperwork what so ever and I am the typw that really needs the owners manual. What should I do have waited this long I hate to have to deal with this can you help me out here \\
thank you Felice McLauhlan
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) I think you could be mistaken. Most TomTom offers I have seen are some amount of money to be used ONLY towards a purchase on the TomTom website. Things could be different in your country, but I suggest you double check the offer. Details should be in your user guide.
2) To register your TomTom, you need to go to www.tomtom.com, select your country and click on the TOP RIGHT where it says "CREATE YOU ACCOUNT". Then, follow the instructions on the screen.
i had a similar problem with my go 710, there is a new version of tomtom home to download now, try that first also i have vista on my pc and when i put my tt710 into the dock my computer asked me to scan the drive as there were problems, i did this and wehey bobs your uncle, good luck
depends on which TomTom Go you have (maps preloaded only go700 and go910 no memory card slot)
This is for Go910
Tap Change preferences in the Main Menu.
(When you first start
using your TomTom ONE XL, not all the buttons will be shown in the
menu. Many buttons and some more advanced features are hidden because
you will not need these features very often.To see all of the buttons
and features, tap "Show ALL menu options" button in the Preference
then Tap "Turn off map display" button to turn off the map. Instead of seeing your position on a map in the Driving View, you will only see information about the next instruction.
you can download all TomTom manual
go to tomtom website ----> support scroll down at the right hand side click Find downloads