Question about LG 42PX5D 42 in. Plasma HDTV
When i enter the menu i cant move up or down
Go into menu then
try the buttons on the tv , if it works then the remote is likely the issue.
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2011 | LG 42PX5D 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Automatically finds all channels available through antenna or cable inputs, and stores them in memory on the channel list.
- Run EZ Scan again after any Antenna/Cable connection changes.
- A password is required to gain access to EZ Scan menu if the Lock System is turned on.
1. Press the MENU button and then use UP/DOWN button to select the SETUP menu.
2. Press the FORWARD => button and then use UP/DOWN button to select EZ Scan.
3. Press the ENTER button to begin the channel search.
Allow EZ Scan to complete the channel search cycle for ANTENNA, and CABLE
Jan 14, 2011 | LG 42PX5D 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Dec 02, 2009 | LG 42PX5D 42 in. Plasma HDTV
May 13, 2008 | LG 42PX5D 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Feb 28, 2008 | LG 42PX5D 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Dec 03, 2007 | LG 42PX5D 42 in. Plasma HDTV
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: