Question about HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Thanks everthink is o.k
Posted on Feb 02, 2008
I understand that you are receiving Carriage Jam error on the printer front panel.
Please follow the instructions from the below webdocument to get the issue resolved.
Here is the web document:
Just copy and paste the entire link into the Internet browser's address bar and press enter
Please perform the step given below to power cycle the unit after removing the print cartridges from the printer:
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only
4. Repeat steps 2-3 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the USB cable from the all-in-one to your computer.
Reset the All-in-One to the factory default settings by using these instructions:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
A semi-full reset will do the following:
The user settings to the factory defaults, Language and country settings on some models, Fax logs, Fax headers, Fax speed dial information.
This should resolve the issue.
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2011 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 27, 2010 | HP PSC 1350 All-In-One Thermal Printer
Mar 24, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 28, 2008 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 30, 2008 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 27, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: