Question about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 Digital Camera
I've only had this camera since Xmas day and so far i've lost the pictures of my daughters 1st Xmas and some of her 1st Birthday and now i'm getting really upset!!! I take the photos and then they are there for me to see which is fine but for some reason when i went to look at my pictures again today the images had just disappeared. I don't understand whats going on!!! This has happened twice now and i don't understand whats going on!! I have a 1GB Sony Memory Stick Duo and i haven't deleted any pictures either!! Please can someone help me work out whats going on!!
Yes, you are possibly to recover the lost photos with so-called photo recovery software. Well, since you failed to mention the OS you are running, I'll recommend you have a try of Wondershare Photo Recovery, a program equipped with both Windows and Mac versions. For Windows OS, download from here. If you are running Mac OS X, get the program from this link.
1. Download and install the trial version on your computer, then connect your camera memory card to the computer (I assume you are using Windows). Start Wondershare Photo Recovery and select the drive letter that assigned to camera memory card.
2. Then choose the file type (all, photo, video, music) click "Star Scan".
3. Now the scanning process will start automatically to look for the deleted items. You will then get a list of all recoverable ones.
4. Preview the photos. If your deleted ones are found, then you need pay to get the activation code. And click "Recover".
1. Take the free trial version before you buy.
2. Before your deleted items are recovered, do not take more photos or videos.
I hope you good luck,
Posted on Jan 05, 2011
The photos would be removed from the memory stick because of one of the following actions:
* Delete the photo with the camera controls
* Delete the photo file when the downloading the memory stick to a computer
* Format the memory card
* The photos never got stored on the memory card.
Are you sure that no one did any of the first 3 actions above?
Did you ever see the photos in playback mode?
Maybe you just saw the post shooting image, but the image never got stored in the memory stick?
Could it be that you didn't insert the memory card all the way in or in the wrong direction, so nothing get stored on it?
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2011 | Cameras
Mar 10, 2011 | Cameras
Dec 23, 2010 | Cameras
Jul 01, 2010 | Polaroid T830 Digital Camera
May 10, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE M1063 Digital Camera
Jul 17, 2008 | Casio Exilim EX-Z750 Digital Camera
Jun 24, 2008 | Nikon COOLPIX L4 Digital Camera
Feb 05, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S600 Digital Camera
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!