Why can't I access my gallery files when I have a lot of photos and music saved in my memory card?
Eventhough my pictures and music is in my phone it does not appear in my gallery files of 'images & video', 'tracks'?
Why doesnt my pictures taken in my phone go into gallery but i have to search in file manager under tools?
is there apossibility that my gallery is blocked?
Is it serious?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check the available memory, It might be too full of photos, videos, music and cache data from apps. Go to the apps settings and clear the caches, uninstall apps you don't use. If it is a removable SD card, take it out, put it in a computer, move ALL the files to a folder on your hard drive, Format the SD card, move all the contents of the saved folder back. This will save the files in an orderly manner, so if there was a lot of fragmented files the system had to jump all over the card to access (which takes a lot of CPU use) this should clean it. Also install & run a good anti-virus - I use AVG Free.
have you checked the extension file of your musics? the extension file accepted by Nokia 5800 xpress music is AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MP3, and WMA if the extension file of your musics is not on the list it would be probably not be played i suggest that you use a converter software music or find a music with an extension file on the list.
In this case you should try some photo recovery software to rescue the lost photos from your camera, here are some programs you may rely on. Both programs can also recover videos and music. Photo Recovery (for Windows) Mac Photo Recovery (for Mac OS X)
Note: Before your photos are recovered, do not attempt to save more files to the camera memory card in case the original files(your photos) are overwritten. Regards
I had a similar problem, and I was able to solve the problem by simply following the below steps.
1. If probably your phone has a bluetooth device and you have been receiving gallery files(i.e. Photos, Musics or Videos) via bluetooth, note that this files are stored too on your phone memory not the memory cards and this may consume space on the phone memory. So, try and move those files that you received via bluetooth in your received folder on your phone memory to the location of your memory card. This may probably free the space on your phone.
2. if you have been receiving bluetooth files as a message into your phone depending on the type of phone you are using, simply save them into your memory card by selecting the memory card path and delete them after saving so as to free space on the phone memory. Then try to delete as well some unwanted or junk messages from your phone in have more space on your phone memory.
Hope the information actually help. Regards
Make sure photo files name must be under DSC00001 to DSC99999 connect your camera to computer, click My Computer, Removable Disk, Folder and copy photo files from computer and paste in that folder. If file name is different, camera will not show it in playback though file is in memory stick.
That's easy guys...Just install the pc suite to tour computer,backup all of your datas,and go to the software updater..
Then,continue the procedures,and restore your backup to your 5800..
It will be fine..Ok...
Possibly overloaded. The phone needs some memory to operate.
When you take a pic you can choose where to store it.
If you store a pic on your phone memory and them move it to a folder, and you later on decide to delete the pic from the phone memory it also deletes from the folder.
It might be set to open file in the phone memory only. you need to set the taken pictures and video to the destination you want. Its on the Image or Video Setting. you need to choose between the memory card or phone.