Disconnect the camera from the USB port and reinstall the software program. When the program asks you to connect the camera to the USB port, thendo so and it should work okay. You will need to use Skype or other messenger to use on line. Here is info for you to use. Bud
have to be setup on the program they areto be used with.
Just installing thecamera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order forthe Audio and Video
to function properly. A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype set it up as follows:
- Go to TOOLS, then OPTIONS, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
- Then click on the Video Settings.
- The camera if installed properly will come up and show a picture.
- Then on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly.
Your friends and Family will now see andtalk to you. B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger
setit up as follows:
- Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
- Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
- Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
- Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly soyou can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
Hope this helps.