I bought an karaoke microphone and now, after just 6 month, it's not working any more at all (no power). Not on batteries or connected to an adapter. What can I do? Do you know where to send it to? I bought it in the USA but that's far from the \Netherlands where I live.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I know it sounds silly, but have you replaced the batteries? Do you have your receipt still? Maybe it is still under a warranty of some sort? As for that dealer, maybe he could let you exchange it if you have a receipt?
i bought et18k. just the same as yours.its 2 days old and has the same problem. the technical assistant says that its because of the digital setting that new tvs have. there are two ways to solve this though:
1. connect the video (yellow plug) to the tv. and the other two plugs (yellow and white) to the stereo. when i say stereo, its not the dvd home theater system that you have but a separate one. if you connect it to the home theater that you have, it'll just sound the same, you still have the delay.
2. connect the magic sing to the older tvs hangin out. and you'll get no problem at all.
**TVs such as sony, samsung, philips, sharp and all plasma tvs including other newly designed tvs will have the delay since they all share the HDMI thingy that causes sh*t.
hi i am working in Wow Magic sing- one of the magic sing distributor in Philippines. Is your unit wow , even if its our competitor, the manufacturer is just the same.
kindly give me more detailed information about the model and description. please be more specific.
please try to remove all song chips- if there are any...inverted and dirty song chip wont make the microphone turn ON. check the cable and cord- open (loose connection) cord or open adaptor will not make it work as well.