Intel 845 display driver for windows 7
If you are getting display drivers problem on intel 845 for windows 7, vista, server 2008. I have a permanent solution for it. just follow theres steps...
I. Install windows 7 (vista, server 2008) on your system Intel 845.
2. Make sure your board model like intel 845GL, intel 845GVSR and Download drives form intel site.
3. Download Universal extractor form there http://download.c1pher.com/uniextract16.exe
4. Then install universal extractor and right click on downloaded driver file and extract it in a folder.
5. Then right click on my computer and go to manage and there select device manager and right click on default display adopter and select update.
6. Then give manually location of extract folder and it will take few second and then restart and done.
By this method you can install display drives on all operating system like vista, windows7, server 2008 and its working properly i am also using this, if you have any problem just mail me.
on Feb 11, 2010 | PC Desktops