- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you try to press the F11 button ? Turn off the computer,press the "Power" button. Wait for the eMachine's computer to reach the
screen that reads "Press F11 to start recovery." Once this screen
appears, press the F11 key on the keyboard multiple times to make sure
that it registers. If the recovery screen does not come up, you will
need to turn the computer off and back on again and attempt to press the
F11 button again when the prompt appears. After doing that is only necessary to follow the steps.
Hello and Welcome Error 5100 means that the cartridge can not be detected by the printer. Actually the printer is not actually loading the cartridge and showing you the error 5100. To solve these follow the following steps. I hope it works
Turn off printer
Remove both the cartridges from the printer
Use a clothe moistened with alcohol to clean the surface contact on the cartridges where the terminals inside the printers touches
Return the cartridges
Turn on the printer.
Error will be removed If the problem exist then then go to Canon authorized service facility for repair. You can also get support by Canon by phone, at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666)
Further assistance i am here to help Please click on Four thumbs which are given below to this solution "if it is helpful" THANKS & Keep Using Fixya
I found the manual online for the URC-7710, but i do not see a code for an Acer TV.
Try a code search by following these steps:
1. Turn on TV. 2. Hold down the Magic button, the red light will blink once then twice, release the Magic button. 3. Press 991, the red light will blink twice. 4. Press power button once. 5. Aim remote at TV and press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 150 times) until TV turns off. Note: if you skipped the code that turned the TV off you can go back by pressing the Channel Down button once. 6. Press the Magic button to store the code for your TV set.
To reset your RoadMate please follow these steps :
1: Locate the button marked "Reset" on the left, right or bottom of the
2: Using a thin object, such as a paper clip, depress the button for two to
three seconds. The unit should reset.
3:If the unit does not reset, immediately press the button again and hold
it for up to 10 seconds.
NOTE : Please don't attempt to perform a factory reset on the Roadmate or Maestro GPS
units by holding down both the "Reset" and "Power" buttons. This will
cause the GPS unit to format its own hard drive. Doing so will erase all
data, including the GPS software, from the unit.
This solution should help with your problem . If that didn't help , then I recommend you call Magellan service for help .
To get the code in: 1. Turn the stereo off.
2. Turn off the ignition
3. Turn the ignition back on (dash warning lights on)
4. Hold and keep down the AS button on the stereo.
5. Turn the stereo on.
6. Release the AS button after 4 dashes appear on the display
7. Now enter code (if code = 7009. Press preset button 1 seven times, button
4 nine times
If you go past you can go round again by pressing the
preset button repeatedly
8. Once all 4 numbers are correct hold down AS again until you hear a beep (2 - 5 seconds)
9. The stereo after beeping will scan to program channels You have 10 attempts to get the code in. However some models will not give you the number of attempts remaining!
hello 1 debronche the internet cable then press off and see if the problem if it is not 2 search in the system 3, you can have a technical problem in your TV if you guarantee Contact the store business was purchased at the