Question about Microsoft Windows Xp Home Edition Sp2 English Mlp Na Only Additional License (n0901086) for PC
Click Start, Run and type this command:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2013 | Compaq CQ56-219WM Intel Celeron 900...
Mar 30, 2012 | Operating Systems
Sep 02, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Aug 17, 2011 | Operating Systems
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
Dec 12, 2010 | Operating Systems
Nov 30, 2010 | Operating Systems
Oct 26, 2009 | Operating Systems
Sep 19, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Apr 21, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: