Question about Conairphone CID 244
I need to put in other phone numbers into memory and dont know how to go about it. Can you help me with instructions on how to do it........ Don't have manual. Would like to know how to put phone numbers in memory for speed dial.
There is no way to clear the settings you would have to re-program the correct setting. Did you program one touch speed dial on the line buttons? I do not see how programming a speed dial could effect accessing the CO lines unless you re-programmed the CO line buttons by mistake. If so, you would need to re-program those soft keys to line buttons. The manual you have may not cover this? The phone you have can work on a few different Panasonic phone systems. If you need a more detailed manual you will first need to know which Panasonic phone system you have. The phone part number WILL NOT help you determine which phone system you have. There is a main control unit somewhere (basement, utility closet, etc..)
Posted on Aug 13, 2007
SOURCE: Programming a number for memory
Store up to ten 20-digit numbers in memory for quick dialing.
Storing a Number in Memory
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in TALK mode).
2. Press the MEMORY button.
3. Press a number (0-9) to store the dialed number in that memory location.
3. Use the handset number keypad to enter the telephone number (up to 20 digits, including pauses) and press the MEMORY button again to save the number. The unit beeps to confirm.
4. To enter another number in a different memory location, return to step 1 and repeat the process.
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
I solved my problem by trial and error!
Steps to program speed dial on the Walker/Clarity Model W-1000 Touch Tone Sound Amplifier desk set phone w/large number pad.
1. Choose phone number to program including the (#1) digit for a long distance direct dial if
Write chosen number(s) on a scratch pad as a guide for numbers. Identify numbers with the
names or contact description (ie."Mom's Cell Phone.")
2. Remove hand set receiver from phone.
3. Press "memory set" button ONCE on the phone located uder the receiver on the desk set.
4. Enter phone number chosen,including area codes and long distance prefixes if needed!
5. Locate the speed dial position button you want for that number...(located adjacent to
tag/pad slot for name and/or phone number to be written after entering.
6. Press the speed dial position button (ONCE). Then replace receiver back in craddle.
7. Try out speed/dial program. Pick up receiver, push speed dial button(position) listen to see if
correct phone number is contacted. Once established as correct; program additional speed dial
numbers: ie family, business, as needed.
8. DO NOT TRY TO PROGRAM THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY 911 NUMBER! Keep this in your
9. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number: Stop, Hang up phone and start all over
again in the procedure sequence.
10. Remove white "description pad with slots for names or numbers) from underneath clear
plastic cover.(use a paper clip end to lift up plastic cover). Write name/description for that number
on white pad(ie. "Mom's Cell") Use a PENCIL FOR DESCRIPTIONS!!
11. TO SAVE TIME AND INCONVENIENCE TO PERSONS/BUSINESSES OF HAVING TO
ANSWER YOUR CALLS; CHOOSE A AUTOMATED ANSWERING NUMBER (USUALLY A
BUSINESS ANSWERING AUTOMATED SERVICE (IE. LARGE INSTITUTIONAL PHONE
NUMBER THAT HAS A MENU PROMPT usually a AT&T 800 # will have a prompt menu
USE this procedure to see if you program correctly then once you know how; go back and re-
enter all the numbers that you actually want on your speed dial settings.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
The manual from the GE web site is here:
It's a pretty straightforward process, Pick up the handset press STORE a location (0-9) STORE dial the number STORE
With only 10 storable numbers it's pretty thin, but you also have the last 50 CID numbers to dial. If you live in an area with more than one local area code (overlays) and mixed 10 digit dialing, it looks like you may have some programming to do to make it dial CID numbers properly.
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2012 | Phones
Apr 06, 2012 | Phones
Jun 12, 2009 | Phones
Mar 27, 2009 | Northwestern Bell Big Button Plus 20200...
Jan 24, 2009 | GE 28112EE2 Cordless Phone
Jan 08, 2009 | GE 27928GE5 Cordless Phone
Jun 23, 2008 | Uniden Cordless phone EXS9950
Jan 14, 2007 | Vtech ia5845 Twin Cordless Phone
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: