Question about HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The head does not return and it continues to make a noise
Please follow the below given instructions to resolve the issue.
Please remove the All-in-One Printer from the Power Surge Protector and plug it directly into a wall Power outlet, as the surge protector may not provide enough power to printer.
Please perform the step given below to power cycle the unit after removing the print cartridges from the printer:
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only
4. Repeat steps 2-3 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the USB cable from the all-in-one to your computer.
Reset the All-in-One to the factory default settings by using these instructions:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
A semi-full reset will do the following:
The user settings to the factory defaults, Language and country settings on some models, Fax logs, Fax headers, Fax speed dial information.
Install the firmware update to get the issue resolved:
Here is the weblink to download the firmware update:
Just copy and paste the entire link into the Internet browser's address bar and press enter.
Instructions to install:
1. Please scroll down the web page and click on "Download only" button in that page.
2. Click on " Save " and choose desktop on the left side of the new window (which is opened when you click on Save).
3. Click on OK.Now Double click on the file that you have just downloaded.
4. Then click on " Run ".
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2015 | Canon Pixma MG8120 Wireless Photo...
Feb 13, 2015 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Sep 25, 2012 | Epson L200 Original Continuous Ink Tank...
Mar 14, 2011 | BenQ Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 07, 2009 | Nikon LS 2000 Film Scanner
Jul 19, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: