How do i put a phone lock password on my samsung memoir
The Security feature enables you to restrict the use of your phone by others and to restrict the types of calls.
Various codes and passwords are used to protect the features of your phone.
1. From Idle mode, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Phone settings.
2. Touch Security.
When the Lock Phone feature is enabled, the phone is locked and you must enter the 4- to 8-digit phone password
each time the phone is switched on.
To change the phone password, refer to the next section.
Once you enter the correct password, you can use the phone until you switch it off.
1. Touch On or Off from the Lock phone field.
Change Phone Password
The Change password feature allows you to change your current phone password to a new one. You must enter the
current password before you can specify a new one.
Once you have entered a new password, you are asked to confirm it by entering it again.
1. Touch the Change phone password field.
2. Enter the current password and touch Confirm..
3. Enter a new password in the New password field and touch Confirm..
4. Enter the new password again and touch Confirm.
The password changed confirmation displays.
Note: If you change your password, be sure to write it down and keep it in a safe place. If you forget your password, your phone requires
service to have it unlocked.
Nov 12, 2009 |
Samsung Memoir SGH-T929 Cell Phone