Question about HP LaserJet 3015 All-In-One Printer
I am using HP3015 All-in-one. It was working fine but recently I am getting torn edges at the page head on the right side. Moreover, if I make a print command, all the pages in the document is printed in a single page and the output is overlapped. Please help me!!
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2018 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Do not touch the clear film (A). If the paper or your hands touch these parts and blot or scratch them, the machine can be damaged.
3. Make sure that the FINE cartridge holder does not hang over the paper. If the FINE cartridge holder hangs over the paper, move the FINE cartridge holder to the right edge or the left edge whichever is easier to remove the paper. When you move the FINE cartridge holder, hold the FINE cartridge holder and slide it slowly to the right edge or the left edge.
4. Hold the jammed paper with your hands.
If the edge of paper is jammed near the paper output slot, pull the edge of paper to the position where you can hold it with your hands.
5. Pull the paper slowly not to tear it, then pull the paper out.
6. Make sure that all the jammed paper is removed. If the paper is torn, a piece of paper may remain inside the machine. Check the following and remove the piece of paper if it remains.
7. Close the paper output cover, then reload the paper.
All print jobs in the queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.
Jul 21, 2014 | Epson LX-300+ II Matrix Printer
Jan 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 26, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 30, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1100 Printer
Oct 23, 2009 | Samsung CLP-350N Laser Printer
Jun 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 19, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo 1280 InkJet Printer
Feb 11, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 27, 2014 | HP LaserJet 3015 All-In-One Printer
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: