Question about Samsung RS2556 Side by Side Refrigerator
Turn of the circuit breaker before doing this or plug out the power cord..
- check if the fan motor is not stuck up by touching the fan blade by your finger if it rotate freely. If stuck up full out the fan motor and put a little oil and rotate it manually until it turns freely.
- Check and rotate the fan blade manually and be sure that it is not mis align and not touching the fan blade frame.
- Check for loose bolts and screws that cause the fan motor vibration.
- Check for foreign object that obstructing the rotation of the fan motor.
- Check for defective bearing or bushing.
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2014 | Refrigerators
Jun 16, 2011 | Whirlpool 25.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side...
Here is a tip that I wrote about refrigerators and the fan noise that they develop sometimes...
Refrigerator Fan Noise
Mar 31, 2011 | Samsung RS2556 Side by Side Refrigerator
Jan 04, 2011 | LG LRFD25850 French Door Refrigerator
Jul 12, 2010 | GE (PSS26MSRSS) Side by Side Refrigerator
Dec 04, 2009 | GE GSF25XGR Side by Side Refrigerator
Jun 15, 2009 | Samsung RS2556 Side by Side Refrigerator
Jan 03, 2008 | Refrigerators
Jul 04, 2007 | Samsung RS2556 Side by Side Refrigerator
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!