Question about Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I was scanning and then it stopped and said that there is documnet in ADF. I press ok to clear it, and there is no paper there, but it keeps saying that. What can I do?
Open the back door under the rear feed-in slot and check for distorted paper there.
I reuse the backside of lots of paper so sometimes get it jambed up back there.
Posted on Jan 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2012 | Canon Pixma MX410 All-In-One Printer
Jun 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
Feb 28, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Jan 11, 2011 | Epson WorkForce 600 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Oct 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jun 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 18, 2009 | Canon PC-1060 Black and White Copier
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!