Presario C733TU is an entry level laptop from HP-Compaq. It is an Intel Celeron based machine. It comes with Intel Celeron-M(1.73 GHz) processor, 512MB DDR2 RAM, 80GB SATA Hard Disk, DVD Super-Multi burner, 15.4" Widescreen Display,Wi-Fi, Modem, 1.3 MP webcam and many more. Here we have given links to various driver of this laptop for Windows XP.
Click or copy and paste the given links to a new browser to download the drivers.
This model of Presario has an audio controller that supports the high definition audio. You need to have Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio installed on the computer before installing the audio driver.
Here is the link for the Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture Driver
that need to be installed before installing the Audio Driver:ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp33501-34000/sp33867.exe
After installing the UAA driver it is suggested that you restart the Notebook once and the install the Audio Driver
from the below link:ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp36001-36500/sp36408.exe
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
Please follow the below steps to install the driver correctly:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp36408 folder and the double click the V32 folder. Select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Similarly install Modem Drivers:
Also visit the following link in case of further query.