Question about RCA P46921 46" Rear Projection Television
Color goes from red to blue. Faces from ok to green and back.
No shure to what to say,
- I would suspect bad CRT, does it have drive line when it does this, if yes on one tube only then tap it to see if the problem goes in or out
- could be cold solder joint this will also show if you tap the board
- would check the board on the nech of the picture tub to see if there is bad solder.
- I also seen bad screen control, this is the black block in the front of the unit that looks like 3" x 3" about 1" deep and has 6 contron to turn on it and has lot's of wires attached to it at the back.
- Could be high voltage block, very commond proble but don't think it would give colour problem.
I hope this help
What about Bob
Posted on Feb 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2010 | Sony KP-46WT510 46" Rear Projection HDTV
Apr 13, 2010 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television
Aug 29, 2009 | Akai PT4298HD Rear Projection Television
Apr 07, 2009 | RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television
Mar 28, 2009 | RCA P52920BL 52" Rear Projection...
Oct 05, 2008 | Mitsubishi WT-46809 46" Rear Projection...
Feb 15, 2014 | RCA P46921 46" Rear Projection Television
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: