Question about Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
This is fairly easy to fix if you are a bit mechanical. You need a phillips screw driver and either a hemostat or needle nose pliers. Here are the steps:
1. raise entire top--lever to hold it up will fall down.
2. press in on the rear hinges at the back of the top so that they release and allow the top to come off, being careful not to pull any other wires loose.
3. loosen and remove the 3 phillips screws holding the top on--2 are near the front on either side of big space, and one is at the right rear.
4. Carefully lift the top up and you will see just under the top and near the right rear 2 black things sticking out of a circuit board--they are about 3 inches from the back and 2 inches from the right side when facing the front of the printer.
5. With your needle nose or your hands or a hemostat, carefully plug the ribbon cables into the bottom of these black things, being sure the ribbon is carefully aligned and pushed all the way in. They can only go in one way and they plug in to the corresponding black plastic receptacle that is just below the ribbon when the top of the printer is aligned with the bottom.
Plug your printer in and it should work.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2014 | Evolis Primacy Card Printer
Feb 15, 2013 | Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000S 44"...
Nov 20, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 02, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS D880 All-In-One Laser...
Jul 09, 2009 | Dell 5110cn Laser Printer
May 12, 2009 | Datacard SP25 Printer
Mar 29, 2009 | HP PSC 2110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 29, 2009 | Xerox Phaser™ 6115MFP/D All-In-One Printer
Jan 25, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!