Question about Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
This is fairly easy to fix if you are a bit mechanical. You need a phillips screw driver and either a hemostat or needle nose pliers. Here are the steps:
1. raise entire top--lever to hold it up will fall down.
2. press in on the rear hinges at the back of the top so that they release and allow the top to come off, being careful not to pull any other wires loose.
3. loosen and remove the 3 phillips screws holding the top on--2 are near the front on either side of big space, and one is at the right rear.
4. Carefully lift the top up and you will see just under the top and near the right rear 2 black things sticking out of a circuit board--they are about 3 inches from the back and 2 inches from the right side when facing the front of the printer.
5. With your needle nose or your hands or a hemostat, carefully plug the ribbon cables into the bottom of these black things, being sure the ribbon is carefully aligned and pushed all the way in. They can only go in one way and they plug in to the corresponding black plastic receptacle that is just below the ribbon when the top of the printer is aligned with the bottom.
Plug your printer in and it should work.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2014 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 09, 2014 | Evolis Primacy Card Printer
Feb 15, 2013 | Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000S 44"...
Dec 27, 2010 | Brother ML-300 Typewriter
Dec 18, 2009 | Samsung SGH-A877 Impression Cell Phone
Oct 02, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS D880 All-In-One Laser...
Jul 09, 2009 | Dell 5110cn Laser Printer
Jun 04, 2009 | Radio Shack Pro-2096 Base Scanner
Mar 11, 2009 | IBM Wheelwriter 30 Typewriter
Jan 25, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!