Question about Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
I am trying to install the Fisher Price Digital Arts and Crafts Studio on my laptop. The message I get reads, "The Video Adapter device driver is not properly installed or is not compatible". I have uninstalled and reinstalled my driver software, and it is up to date. The program still will not install. I contacted Fisher Price, but their support was not helpful at all. What do I need to do to make this thing work????
Thanks, Somer Page
Heya Somer..it definitely is a video card issue. First you MUST have at least 75meg ram. Next, try this:
1. Bring the "Display Properties" dialog window (right-click on the desktop, click on Properties)
2. Click on the "Settings" tab. (make sure your screen resolution is set to 1024 by 768, and the color quality is 32 bits)
3. Click on the "Advance" button (this will bring a new dialog box)
On the newly opened dialog box:
4. Click on the "Troubleshoot" tab
5. Set the "Hardware acceleration" to "Full" (drag the slider all the way to where it says "Full")
6. Click "Apply", then "Ok" (this will close the dialog box)
7. Close the "Display Properties" dialog window by clicking on the OK button.
Try turning the toy ON now. If it doesn't work, try lowering the Acceleration to as low as possible.
Maybe you can make your kid's own ID on the computer so they can log in to this and not bugger up your own log in.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Jun 08, 2015 | Fisher Price Digital Arts and Crafts...
Jan 11, 2014 | Fisher Price Disc for Digital Arts and...
Apr 08, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Oct 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 29, 2008 | Toys
Jan 12, 2008 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
594 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: