- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
(1) did you reset it (2) and take off the music and the pic (3)download the music from Youtube by download the video .and also get realplay for the music . I think it will not come on cause you may have it on hold on the craig.
Going by what instructions say can be a real headache huh... here's a way around all that too legit stuff... your craig should show up in my computer as a removable disk... right click on it and go to explore to view all the thing on the player... now minimize the window for the time being.... if you rip your CDs correctly and play in windows media player.. then they should be listed under-- My Documents/My music.... keep that window open for the time being and find the music you want on your player... go back to the window of the removable disk and find where all your music is stored in it.... now with these two windows side by side... drag and drop the music in your music folder into your Craig (removable disk) folder... you should see a window open saying copying with an ETA.... after your done putting your music in check and see if everything worked out okay... and if ya need anymore help don't hesistate to ask... good lick////peace
if its an ipod you need to download itunes from itunes.com if not then you can prob use windows media player. if you cant figure out how to put music in these shells then you need to search for all you music which you can do in the search icon in start. then click on search for music. then drag all that music in you my music folder or make a folder of your own and highlight all the music you want and drag it to the specified folder. when all the music is in the folder drag the folder onto the itunes or windows media icon and the music will be routed to the music player. from the simply make a playlist or sync all to put the music onto your mp3 player. its the best i could do considering you didnt specify what kind of mp3 player it is.
Keep your mp4 player turned OFF while charging and keep it in for an hour. Let it charge up. If that doesn't work something else will - Follow these directions carefully!
1. GENTLY hold your Craig MP4 player in hand. 2. Walk over to window and hold it near sunlight for 2 minutes. 3. Shake it gently 3 times. 4. GENTLY place it down and wait 2 minutes. 5. Grab mp4 player and smash it into trash can.