- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
(1) did you reset it (2) and take off the music and the pic (3)download the music from Youtube by download the video .and also get realplay for the music . I think it will not come on cause you may have it on hold on the craig.
Check the specification of your MP3 player to determine thetype of video file format it uses.
Most common video files that MP3 players use are, AVI andWMV, there may be others such as FLV, MOV and DivX.
If your player cannot play a video then it is anincompatible video file format, then you need to convert that video file to aformat that your MP3 player uses.
Click on this link for instructions on converting videofiles for MP3 players :-
MP3 players can only play music files in mp3 file format.
You need to convert your CDs to mp3 music files onto yourcomputer or download them from the Internet and then copy them to your MP3player. You can do this using Windows Media player and Rip the CDs - Media Player willcreate a MP3 music file for each music track. Click on this link for instruction on converting music files to mp3 file format:- http://www.fixya.com/support/r5798418-creating_transferring_mp3_music_files
Going by what instructions say can be a real headache huh... here's a way around all that too legit stuff... your craig should show up in my computer as a removable disk... right click on it and go to explore to view all the thing on the player... now minimize the window for the time being.... if you rip your CDs correctly and play in windows media player.. then they should be listed under-- My Documents/My music.... keep that window open for the time being and find the music you want on your player... go back to the window of the removable disk and find where all your music is stored in it.... now with these two windows side by side... drag and drop the music in your music folder into your Craig (removable disk) folder... you should see a window open saying copying with an ETA.... after your done putting your music in check and see if everything worked out okay... and if ya need anymore help don't hesistate to ask... good lick////peace
Keep your mp4 player turned OFF while charging and keep it in for an hour. Let it charge up. If that doesn't work something else will - Follow these directions carefully!
1. GENTLY hold your Craig MP4 player in hand. 2. Walk over to window and hold it near sunlight for 2 minutes. 3. Shake it gently 3 times. 4. GENTLY place it down and wait 2 minutes. 5. Grab mp4 player and smash it into trash can.