Question about Samsung DVD-909 DVD Player
When i try to change preimposted CH 36 , at the end of the procedure the channel changed is not stored in memory. can you suggest the solution?
1) Set your TV to channel 3.
2) Insert a pre-recorded tape into this unit.
3) Press the OUTPUT button on the DVD/VCR so that the VCR OUTPUT light is lit.
• If noise appears on the TV screen, press the VCR/TV button on the remote control.
4) Press the PLAY button once.
5) After a few seconds, press the PLAY button on the DVD/VCR for 3 seconds.
• The RF output channel will change to channel 3 from channel 4 and you will see a playback picture.
• When a picture does not appear on the TV screen, repeat step .
6) Press the STOP button to stop playback.
Posted on Nov 17, 2007
SOURCE: can u get the code
1. Press the DVD button on your remote (the Samsung logo appears)
2. Press the SUBTITLE button on your remote
3. With your remote enter the code: 76884
4. The current region is displayed on the top left corner of the screen. (e.g. 4)
5. Press 9 on your remote (Region free)
6. Again press the SUBTITLE button on your remote
7. Enjoy the Region free player
If your player is NOT Region 4 by default then you will need to Substitute the Numbers in Step 3 with the ones Below.
RC 1: 2, 9, 3, 3, 4
RC 2: 3, 8, 7, 6, 7 (or 5, 7, 5, 3, 8 )
RC 3: 5, 6, 7, 3, 2
RC 4: 7, 6, 8, 8, 4
RC 5: 5, 3, 8, 1, 4
RC 6: 2, 4, 4, 6, 2
For Example if your Player was Purchased in the usa ( Which is Region 1) then Step 3 would read :-
3. With your remote enter the code: 129334
Posted on Aug 24, 2008
Yes just set the timer programs on each line in the set timer "page". You just change the date and times on each line in order.
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
Posted on Apr 10, 2010
Hi and welcome to FixYa
Initially, postback the model number of the Comcast digital adapter and the TV.
Offhand, if the Comcast digital adapter is connected to the Sony through a coaxial patchcord, then the Sony would really have to be set to Ch 4 (or 3). Channel selection is done on the Comcast digital adapter. It is not possible to record one channel while viewing another.
Good luck and thank you for asking FixYa
Posted on May 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2007 | Emerson EWD2004
Dec 27, 2009 | Samsung DVD-V6700 DVD Player/VCR
Aug 02, 2009 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
May 14, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 30, 2009 | GoVideo Go Video DVD/VCR Combo
Jan 23, 2009 | GoVideo Go Video DVD/VCR Combo
Nov 20, 2007 | Philips MWD2205 DVD Player/VCR
Aug 10, 2008 | Samsung DVD-909 DVD Player
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!