Question about Cell Phones
I am having some issues with my blackberry since being sent a new one to replace my defective one several months ago. These are some of the issues - help on any would be so greatly appreciated!!
1) I am trying to add an additional email address (I only have two...so no where near the limit) . When I try to go through the wizard, it only asks me to "add a new enterprise email" or "skip setting up a new email account".
2) I would like to remove an email account that I no longer use on my blackberry, but have no idea how to do that.
3) when I try to surf the web, I get an error "HTTP Error 502 Bad Gateway".
4) when I click on "gps" - there is nothing on the screen. On my old phone I was able to get maps, etc. This is blank.
5) I have paired my bluetooth headset with my blackberry, but can not get it to recognize any voice commands. However, it will allow me to talk via the headset after placing a call on the phone itself without using the voice commands.
Well, that is enough to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Have a good day!
Call Tmobile asap
i had the same problem with my blackberry its not the phone its the internet service/connection. they'll fix everything for you ;]
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Aug 19, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Aug 23, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Aug 18, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Feb 27, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Smartphone
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!