Question about Cell Phones
I am having some issues with my blackberry since being sent a new one to replace my defective one several months ago. These are some of the issues - help on any would be so greatly appreciated!!
1) I am trying to add an additional email address (I only have two...so no where near the limit) . When I try to go through the wizard, it only asks me to "add a new enterprise email" or "skip setting up a new email account".
2) I would like to remove an email account that I no longer use on my blackberry, but have no idea how to do that.
3) when I try to surf the web, I get an error "HTTP Error 502 Bad Gateway".
4) when I click on "gps" - there is nothing on the screen. On my old phone I was able to get maps, etc. This is blank.
5) I have paired my bluetooth headset with my blackberry, but can not get it to recognize any voice commands. However, it will allow me to talk via the headset after placing a call on the phone itself without using the voice commands.
Well, that is enough to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Have a good day!
Call Tmobile asap
i had the same problem with my blackberry its not the phone its the internet service/connection. they'll fix everything for you ;]
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Feb 28, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Nov 13, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Aug 30, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8130 Cellular Phone
Aug 03, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8130 Cellular Phone
Jul 20, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8120 Cellular Phone
May 31, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Mar 17, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Oct 24, 2016 | Cell Phones
185 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!