Please my tv with on the standby mode when i try to put it back it couldn't the indicator now goes on and off with picture show please help
The standby light on a Sony television indicates when the television is turned on and operating, or turned off and in "standby" mode. However, this light also serves a secondary function: indicating when there is a problem with the television by flashing. When the standby light begins to flash, there are two reset options that can be performed to resolve whatever issue it's indicating -- a power reset and a factory reset
2. Unplug the television from the electrical outlet. If you're using a surge protector or power strip, disconnect the television from the strip itself. Only by disconnecting the power cord from the outlet can you ensure no power reaches the TV during the power cycle.
3. Leave the television without power for at least 60 seconds. This gives the television enough time for all components to power down during the power cycle
1. Turn off your TV
4. Plug the television back into the electrical outlet. If you're using a surge protector or power strip, plug the television directly into the wall outlet instead. The surge protector may otherwise interfere with the power-up cycle, especially if it is old or damaged.
5. Turn on the television. If the blinking standby light continues, you'll need to move on to the factory reset process.
1. Turn on the television.
2. Press and hold either the "Reset" or up arrow button on the remote control.
3. Press and release the "Power" button on the front of the television, while keeping the "Reset" or up arrow button on the remote depressed.
4. Release the "Reset" or up arrow button.
5. Allow the television to reset after the "Reset" message appears on the screen.
6. Make no adjustments to the television for at least one minute after the reset has completed. This is to allow the television time to finish auto-configuration and initial set up.
7.Turn off the television and unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
8. Wait ten seconds, then plug the television back into the electrical outlet and turn on the TV.
9. Follow all on-screen instructions to complete setup. These are the instructions displayed the first time you set up the television, for configuring channels, menu language, time, display properties and more.
Dec 30, 2014 |
Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV