Question about Garmin StreetPilot c340 GPS Receiver
1. Turn unit off, by pressing and holding button on lower right side for 2 to 6 seconds until it goes off.
2. turn unit on, by pressing and holding same button for 3 to 8 seconds until the warning screen comes on (with the small "agree" box at the bottom of the screen. It may not say "agree" in a language you recognize, but either press it and "agree" or wait for it to go away.
3. next screen to appear should have a small "two ended open ended wrench icon"
4. Press the icon. The next screen will have 6 windows, the lower right will have red lips icon.(it is the "language icon")
5. Press this lower right icon.The next window will have two boxes in the upper right corner. one above the other.
6. Press the upper right box, and then use the up and down arrows to select the language you recognize in the language you want it to operate in.
7 having selected the language of choice, hit "back" as many times as you choose, to get to where you wish to operate...
Good Luck.... GB_C
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2011 | GPS Devices
Oct 14, 2010 | GPS Devices
Sep 30, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 250 GPS Receiver
Sep 21, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
Sep 08, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
Sep 02, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
Aug 01, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 350 GPS Receiver
Dec 12, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
Dec 25, 2007 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: