Question about Garmin StreetPilot c340 GPS Receiver
1. Turn unit off, by pressing and holding button on lower right side for 2 to 6 seconds until it goes off.
2. turn unit on, by pressing and holding same button for 3 to 8 seconds until the warning screen comes on (with the small "agree" box at the bottom of the screen. It may not say "agree" in a language you recognize, but either press it and "agree" or wait for it to go away.
3. next screen to appear should have a small "two ended open ended wrench icon"
4. Press the icon. The next screen will have 6 windows, the lower right will have red lips icon.(it is the "language icon")
5. Press this lower right icon.The next window will have two boxes in the upper right corner. one above the other.
6. Press the upper right box, and then use the up and down arrows to select the language you recognize in the language you want it to operate in.
7 having selected the language of choice, hit "back" as many times as you choose, to get to where you wish to operate...
Good Luck.... GB_C
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2018 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Feb 10, 2016 | Cell Phones
Feb 08, 2016 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX50/B 16 Megapixel...
Aug 21, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 18, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Aug 01, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 350 GPS Receiver
Apr 14, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare C340 Digital Camera
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: