I had a paper jam, which I cleared. I cancelled
1. Enable Hidden Files and Folders:
1. A. Windows XP :
1. a.i. Click on “Start”, click “My Computer”
1. a.ii. On the “Tools” menu, click on “folder options”.
1.a.iii. On the “view” tab, locate “Advanced settings” and then follow these steps:
Check the option “Show Hidden files and folders”
Clear the option, “Hide protected operating system files check box”.
Clear the option, “Hide file extensions for know file types check box”.
1. a.iv. Click ok and close the window.
1.B. Windows Vista :
1.b.i. Click on “Start”, click “My Computer”
1.b.ii. In the Explorer window, click “Organize”
1.b.iii. Choose “Folder and Search Options”.
1.b.iv. In the folder options window, click on “View” tab
1.b.v. Select the option “Show hidden files and folders” click “ok”.
2. Delete Windows Live Contacts folder :
2. a. Click on “Start”; double click on “My computer”
2. b. Browse to the location
C:\Documents and Settings\<Your Windows logon name>\Local settings\Application Data\Microsoft
C:\Users\<Your Windows logon name>\App Data\Local\Microsoft
2. c. Delete “Windows live contacts folder” completely.
Ensure to exit Windows live Messenger from the task manager before
deleting Windows live contacts cache folder, otherwise you will get an
error prompting that you can’t delete the folder .
2. d. Try signing into Windows Live Messenger.
Sep 19, 2009 |
HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer