Not sure if this will help you, but my son dropped his on to a concrete pavement and it wen black, the charge lite would only come up for one second then go out when I plugged it in to charge. Just for fun, I had a spare battery and changed it. In this instance, the system started working again.
Not sure how this can happen, but dropping it on the floor seems to have killed the battery that was in it. A simple replacement battery did the trick for me.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Each time you charge your battery, the charge capacity is decreased. After a large amount of charges, the capacity is decreased to an amount only enough to turn on a/the screen(s) for a second. Try getting a new battery.
remove the battery for a few mins and put it back in and try again? Its a long shot but theres very little you can do with this, the insides of the DS lite are REALLY small and the only replaceable parts are the screen, buttons, etc. and you cant really fix damage to the board or chips inside which presumably is whats happened here if you get zero response. Sorry.. :(