My celing was leaking like it was raining out side, but my son ran some bath water and for got he turn the water on and left it ran all over the floor, and i'm down stairs watching the water come down full speed on my big scren tv,i tried drying the tv with a floor heater from front to back wake up the next morning tv still dosen't come on.. what can be the problems,............... please you can reach me at Queenlicious100@gmail.com. i really ned to no i love my tv
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Multiple lines appeared in every scan right after scanning a document from a credit card company that had those nasty adhesive strips used to attach credit cards.
First, I scanned multiple full pages to see if the problem would clear itself. After about 6 pages, I was able to identify the specific areas where the lines occurred on a document.
Next, I sprayed a tiny bit of glass cleaner (I used Sparkle glass cleaner, but I suspect any brand would work) onto an 8.5x11 sheet of plain paper in the area where the black lines appeared. NOTE: DO NOT SOAK THE PAPER, just get it damp.
Finally, I ran the dampened paper through the scanner. After each run, I would compare the result to the prior scan. As each streak was removed, I used a different piece of paper wetting only to address the remaining streaks.
After only a few runs, the streaks were gone (in my case).
You should be able to take the screen off and the top black plastic shroud that holds the mirror off to transport it.
1) To do this, you will pull the speaker grill cover off on the front bottom.
2) I think there are four screws at the bottom of the screen holding the bottom in place. Use a 1/4" socket.
3) Disconnect the wire harness going to the screen by squeezing the tab on the connector - very easy to do.
4) Remove all the screws on the black plastic shroud - about 8 of them. Have someone hold your screen and gently lift the screen off. The black shroud I think still has some screws holding it in place that become visible once you lift the screen off.
5) Once the screen is off, there should be a set of screws that are holding the shroud down. Remove those and gently put the shroud on the floor where the mirror cannot get damaged.
6) Installation is reverse of the above.
Note: This would be a good time to clean the mirror and tops of the CRT bulbs. It will make your picture much nicer if it hasn't been done. Use a non streaking glass cleaner on the mirror and bulbs. For the screen, just wipe it down, don't spray it with glass cleaner.
Use a wet/dry shop vac to clean out the strainer and drain from the inside of your machine. A musty smell is a sure sign that food particles have clogged your drain BUT can also mean that your wash/spray heads have become clogged as well. Use a pipe cleaner on the spray heads and run water over the jets to make particles flow to the big hole in the center of your wash heads, then reassemble. Don't forget to put those little plastic looking rings back exactly the way you found them or your wash heads wont turn properly. They are usually made of teflon to lubricate the spray heads.
if its is viewable when off then yes its water or oil.between the screens.these screen don't normally come off from the front. they have to be access from the rear. could be big job. only way to tell is to remove the rear cover.
Yes you can take the back bottom of the tv off.You will see 3 bulbs 5or6" in diameter.take a very soft clean cloth spray cloth not bulbs.windex persoal cleaner for your glasses ect.wipe bulbs gently removing dust.Above thes lights are the mirror maybe 10"by12" clean that to spray cloth not mirror than wipe clean"Now get limber and try to reach the inside of the big screen and wipe completely.