Question about HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I'm having three problems with my three year old printer:
1. After I print anything, after the full document is completed, my printer prints a page of black horizontal bold lines, green check marks and pink boxes. I can cancel it before it begins, but it's annoying to cancel everytime I print.
2. I began getting only half of my text appearing on all documents, including the test page (upper or lower half of text on the full line). I've replace the printer cartridge three times, I've cleaned it as I've seen suggested in other posts as well, none of these work.
3. I now have Windows Vista and no longer have the settings option for my printer. I'm looking to calibrate and align, but I can't figure out how to, even when searching the help options, it is not listed.
Please help if you can.
1. The Page that it is trying to print is an automatic alignment page that prints when new cartridges are installed. If it does not print successfully it will try and reprint it. You need to let it print at least once successfully.
2. What kind of cartridges are you using? Are you replacing both cartridges or or just one of them? I will bet 100% that this problem is the cartridges! And that the first problem will also be solved by getting new Cartridges in the printer. I have seen Many times where Cartridge after Cartridge have failed. Or the user is only replacing one of them, and still getting the problem.
3. An easy fix to this is both those options are available on the printer itself and you can access them with the front panel. Usually they can be found in the menu under tools.
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 13, 2014 | HP DeskJet 5650 InkJet Printer
Nov 30, 2010 | HP DeskJet 5650 InkJet Printer
Aug 30, 2010 | HP DeskJet 5650 InkJet Printer
Aug 26, 2010 | HP Hewlett Packard Deskjet 5650 InkJet...
Mar 30, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5650 InkJet Printer
Dec 10, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5650 InkJet Printer
Oct 29, 2008 | HP Photosmart D5160 InkJet Printer
Jun 02, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5650 InkJet Printer
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: