- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Why not put this question in Google. It will answer in hundreds of a second. Here it can take hours before someone with knowledge of language see this. Then the question will be, will he put his answer here or not?
In order for you to change the language for your google just click on 3 lines button under the x button on the upper right side of the page>click on settings>clck show advance settings>under Language click on Language and Input settings>choose English United States and click Done. Hope it helps
Click on box at top right of browser that has three lines through it.
Click on fourth option from bottom which is settings.
Click last option which is "Show advanced options."
Click on fifth option from the bottom. "Language and input settings."
Click bottom option "Add."
You will be shown language options.
Scroll through until you find language which you want.
Select language. Click Done at bottom right.
You should have language you want now.
Click the "Languages" tab, then the "Details" button, the "Settings" tab and the "Add" button. ... to change the language of desktop from italian to english.Tray (the area in the bottom right hand corner of the desktop).
"Hi Richard, I need more information about the probem: you need to set the default language as "english" on chrome, right?
if so you need to: 1. Type this on the chrome's address book: chrome://settings/
2. You will see the Settings page, at the bottom of the page you have to click on "Show advanced settings"
3. Under "Languages" click on "languages and spellchecker setting" button
4. Another window appear with the languages list on the left column. Now if you see "English" and on the right column it says that the language cannot be displayed, you need to delete the language, click "Add" at bottom of the left column, choose "English Uk" or "English US" (NOT just English).
5. Now when you click on the language name you can see on the right column the button "Display google Chrome in this language"
if you are talking about the language on your computerclick start control panel,regional and language options select regional language options from the drop down list select the language you want also from the bottom drop up list you can select your present location location or another languagehope this helps
I'm not sure I totally understand your question. Are you asking for a tool or package to include that will convert all strings labels in your application from english to another language? From what I know, there isn't such a tool.
Typically, you need to map all your variables to a single 'resource' file, which contains the mappings for the specific language. So, your US English, you'd have a en-us resource file that contains a name value pair of your variable and english form, such as:
Then, to support another language, simply take that resource file to a 'localization' company or someone or some site that can generate language specific strings.
Then, in your application, you need a mechanism to switch to alternate languages, or key off something with the operating system. Once changed, your code should switch to use a different language resource file.
Kind of a simplistic view of this I know, but don't want to dig much deeper without understanding your question further. Does this help?