Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
How do we download from the computer music and pictures to PSP?
Well you need a computer, connect your USB cord, and wala
Posted on Jan 02, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: downloading music from computer
easy. plug in the USB cable into your PSP and the other (big) end into your computer. on the PSP home menu, go all the way to the right and select USB mode. YOU NEED A MEMORY CARD INSERTED. click open and explore files if somthing pops up on your computer. if not, go to my computer, then memory stick K (or what ever letter your compute shows). then if its not already there, make a new folder and call it MUSIC
then drag and drop / copy and paste your songs into that folder.
Posted on Jun 01, 2008
Please try the following:
Posted on Nov 22, 2009
Based on your concern, I suggest trying the following steps:
1. Connect the PSP to your PC with a USB cable.
2. Press the "home" button on the PSP
--> at the lower left of the screen you can see the home button.
3. Use the left-right directional buttons to find "Settings", then the up-down buttons to find "USB Connection" on the PSP.
4. Press the "X" button, your PSP should display "USB Connection".
5. Please wait until your computer tells you that a new USB device has been connected, then show you a new generic hard drive, usually E: or F:
6. Click on the drive letter that corresponds to the PSP unit.
7. Now create a new folder on that drive and name it "psp".
8. Within the new "psp" folder create another folder, and name it "music".
9. Copy your desired mp3 files into the new "music" folder.
10. When you're done copying your desired music tracks, press the "O" button on the PSP to get out of USB connect mode.
To play the music, Use the left-right arrows to move to the music area, then the up-down arrows to find "Memory Stick". Chose that folder by pressing the "X" button again, and you should be able to find all your favorite music!
Hope it helps,
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
When your PSP is connected to your computer, a hard drive will appear [for example: hard drive (F:)]. That hard drive is for your PSP
Click on that hard drive and make a folder called "music"
Finally, open your folder full of musics and drag musics you like in the the "music" folder
Finally, when you disconnect your PSP with your computer, go to "Music" on your PSP and listen to your favorite songs
Read more: How to Download Music into Your PSP ' eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2001682_download-music-psp.html#ixzz10aSpcHJk
Sep 25, 2010 | Sony PSP-3000 Silver Console
Nov 22, 2009 | Sony PSP-3000 Black Console
Sep 25, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Sep 15, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Oct 27, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jul 27, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jun 10, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: