I get a cartrige jam error. When I lookto see what the problem is nothing is there to cause the jam. However the assy does not seem to be moving all the way to the right so that the cartriges can be removed or installed. I hope that you can help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi. I Have an Epson printer too and become to send the paper jam error when there not a paper jam on the printer. Check the ink cartrige bay with the printer off. The ink cartrige bay have to stay all the way to the right. If not push carefully to the right. Start again the printer and see what happens. This cause in certain ocassions the paper jam error. I hope this tip can help.
Is your friend use CISS. If so
Move Ink cartrige holder to cartrige change station.
Put off cartrige ( genuin or CISS) from carrage
Take a soft erager try to remove dry in or dust or waste everything smothly
reassemble the cartrige again
push top of the cartrige gentaly sothat it struck acurately.
Turn on printer.
I think you will get rid from your pprinter problem.
as long as the color print cartridges remain in the printer you should be able to print in only black and white.
If the error message does not come up and prompt you to chose this option, you should be able to tell the
printer to print in black .
(1) go file print or print (2) a gray box will pop up click on properties
(3) Click color (4)click gray scale
This should do it for you! (5) select black print cartridge only
Beside you ended the limit of cheeping cartrige in 3500 copees format A4 mineses, you should not simply fuel his(its) toner, but gain new one cartrige or reenter the cheep microcircuit whereupon fall asleep toner
I have just resolved the "Install black cartrige" issue on my printer I am not sure if it will solve everyone's problem but these are the steps I took to solve the problem.
1. removed the black cartrige. 2. removed all the paper from the tray and noticed that one of the pages was a little jammed. 3. I then turned the printer on and off again and still encountered the "Install black cartrige" error message. 4. I then put the black cartrige back in the the printer and restarted the printer. 5. When the printer restarted it started to initialize correctly and I perform some test prints to confirm that it was back up and running.
just replace the cartridges its the cartridge replacement error .or check out in the printer for any paper jam that also gives this E error on the printer.but mostly its the cartridges error.also try cleaning the cartridge before replacing them sometimes the cleaning helps.