- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Place your microsd card into the microsd adapter (this will slip into the SD slot in your pc) and then you will be able to tranfer your pictures from the microsd card to the computer. Your computer shoud automatically recognize the hardware you've inserted into the slot and should pop up a screen.
*Make sure you check your pictures on the card before removing the card from your device and placing it in pc though. You can do this by pressing menu/ok on your phone >pictures/video > my pictures/video > your phone shoudl display "extrernal memory option .
Okay, here is a link that will help..but it shows you how to insert it instead of remove, but you would just be doin reverse so either way it will benefit you. http://www.somelifeblog.com/2007/09/razr-install-microsd-transflash-card.html
I know of a solution, but it is dangerous to your phone and it will probably void your warranty ifyou break it.
1) open the back of your razr, revealing the battery and the sim card.
2) do you see the small screws that hold the lower part of the phone on? there located on the edge of the phone.
3) unscrew these and take off the black casing that both holds your SIM card in place, and prevents you from putting in an SC card to your phones motherboard.
4) place the sd card onto the pannel of your motherboard, making sure that it fits properly.
5) put everything back together and your done, you now have a thrid storage device on your phone.
If you are in the UK, go to the carphone warehouse. If you are anywhere in America ect, go to any phone shop and ask for Motorola Phone Tools Version 4.0 for your PC. Install the package and upload Via the software program. The package contains a USB lead and the CD for £10 in England. Prices may vary in different countrys.