Question about Plantronics .Audio 510 Headset
Echo is usually caused by the transmit (speak) level on the unit being
set too high.
1. First, try lowering the volume of the telephone. If you still hear an echo, adjust the volume of the headset itself.
2. The master transmit controls of the headset are the ABCD switch settings on the bottom of the base. A is the lowest and D is the highest setting.
3. You can fine tune this setting with the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the back of the charging base.
4. If this doesn't fix the echo, try moving the configuration dial on the left side of the charging base. The recommended setting for most phones is 1.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
You may need to re-subscribe the headset.
NOTE: Before re-subscribing the system make sure the IntelliStand switch (on the right side of the charging base) is in the "_" position and NOT the "=" position.
The headset and the base unit are supplied subscribed to each other. However, if you wish to use a replacement headset with the base unit (or if you lose your connection to the base unit), then you must re-subscribe as follows:
1. Return the headset to the charging base.
2. Press and hold both the + and - buttons on the back of the charging base until the red light on the front of the base starts to flash.
3. Let go of both buttons. The red light should continue to flash.
4. Press the mute switch (black wheel on the top of the headset) straight down until a green light appears on the headset, then let go of the wheel, and the light should remain on the headset.
5. Resubscription is finished when the red light on the base is fully illuminated and the green light on the headset disappears.
6. Remove the headset from the charging base lift telephone handset/press headset button if not using a handset lifter. The headset and base should now be connected.
7. If this procedure does not resolve your issue to try a system reset.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
This is a common problem if you are using a 2.5mm patch cable instead of the Vista M22 amplifier. Phones do not put out enough power to the 2.5mm jack. If you are using the Vista M22 amplifier make sure the batteries are fresh and installed correctly. Also sometimes a voice tube can become clogged with debris which can restrict the airflow and people will not be able to hear you.
Good Luck from Headsets Direct!
Posted on Apr 14, 2011
SOURCE: i connected my S11 plantronics
Most Cisco phones have a headset port where you can connect a headset using a special direct connect cable. This allows you to use your headset without touching the handset (receiver). However, when using an amplifier and headset combination, like the S11, you will need to connect through the HANDSET port. You disconnect the handset cable from the phone, connect the S11 cable into that port and connect the handset cable into the back of the S11 amplifier. Be sure to follow the illustrations on the back of the amplifier when connecting the cables. Also, adjust the configuration slide on the left of the amplifier for the best possible dial tone. Remember that in order to access a call or make a call, you will have to lift the handset off the phone and set it aside (switch hook needs to be activated).
Good Luck from Headsets Direct!
Posted on Jun 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2012 | Plantronics Explorer 232 Bluetooth Headset
Sep 19, 2011 | Plantronics CS70 Wireless Headset
Jun 27, 2011 | Plantronics Hama Voyager 520 Bluetooth...
Jun 16, 2011 | Plantronics Blackwire C610 Headset
Apr 25, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 350 Wireless Headset
Apr 24, 2011 | Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed Ear Gaming...
Apr 02, 2011 | Plantronics Voyager PRO Bluetooth Headset
Jul 09, 2010 | Plantronics Voyager 500A Deskphone Adapter...
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: