Question about Portable Televisions
I do not have remote control that came with tv but i have a universal remote that controls tv. the closed captioning came on and i cannot get rid of it
sansui tv model no. 2746a MTS STEREO
Apparently the 2002 Sharp model TV that I purchased has the closed captioning by default if the mute button is engaged. So there is no solution for my particular model, it has been built in this way. The only solution is not to use the mute button and lower the volume instead.
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
1. Go to the manufactor's webiste.
2. There should be a search bar somewhere on the web page.
3. Click in the search bar, and type in your model number and then
4. A lot of manuals files are in adobe reader extension file.
5. You can download the manual from the website.
1. If you don't have adobe reader.
2. You can go to www.adobe.com
3. You will see a link to download adobe reader on their website.
4. After that you should be able to view your manual.
Somewhere in the manual there should be a close caption section.
Posted on Dec 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2015 | Axion AXN-8701 7 in. Portable TV
Apr 07, 2014 | Sony KDL46EX520 - Bravia Kdl-46Ex520 46"...
Sep 17, 2009 | Portable Televisions
Jan 03, 2009 | Portable Televisions
Jan 02, 2008 | PROimage PRO IMAGE 5" BLACK&WHITE TV...
Nov 04, 2007 | Portable Televisions
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!