I have just puchased a pair of 0ld bose 800 speakers. Can you help!. Did the 800 have a controller that you have to use with the speakers if so could I use 31 band Graphic E.Q. instead of the controller. and how would I find out what freqencies to set the EQ.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here is what I did for my Bose Solo Tv to work on the Bell 9242 receiver.( see page 17 of Bell 9242 guide)
1. Hold down the aux button until all lights flash.
2. Press 2 to ensure Aux is set to audio.
3.Enter code 761 and press the pound (#) button.
Now to have the satellite remote default volume to Bose Solo do the following.
1.Press and hold AUX
2.press # pound
3. Press the + side of volume
4. Press 0
5. Press pound ( AUX button will flash 3 times)
6. Press SAT mode
7. Test the volume on Bose Solo.
(see page 22 of Bell 9242 guide)
this is possible, however not a very good idea. Bose speakers are designed a little different than other brand speakers, the Equalizer built into the bose system will probably not sound amazing when you hook up your other speakers. Are you looking for more bass? cleaner highs?
if you want more bass, you could try doubling up your subs, if you want cleaner highs you could buy Bose Jewel Cube Speakers (purchased from a Bose Built-Invisible Dealer