A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may need to assign one of the inputs (a or b) to the track you want to record to. Do this by first pressing the 'Assign A' or 'Assign B' (if you are lining in a guitar to the Hi-Z input then you'll be using 'Assign A') and then press the record/select button for the track to assign. After doing this you'll arm your track for recording and proceed to record.
Press the “Menu” button and use the Up or Downbutton until “Motion” is highlighted then press the “Enter” button. Use the Up or Down button to highlight the “OFF” next to “MOTION RECORD” and press the + or -button until “ON” is shown. Use theUp or Down button to Highlight the (MENU) then camera you wish to enable, then use the Left or Right button to highlight the “OFF” next to that camera and press the + and - keys to adjust the setting to “ON”. Use the Right key to highlight “AREA” next to the camera you wish to enable, and press the “Enter” button. Press the - button to turn on Motion Detection for the whole screen as shown by a green overlay, then do the same for your other active cameras.
How to Record:
1. Make sure HOLD switch (on side of unit with pocket clip) is set to off position (slide to right is off - to left would be hold)
2. For best results set unit with mic(rophone) which is on top of unit toward sound source and press REC/STOP button (Top button on front of unit just below LCD display). Recording will begin and will be indicated on LCD display.
> Red Record LED will be on and the message number, recording time will be displayed on the LCD.
3. To stop recording, press REC/STOP button one time.
* If no other buttons are pressed within 1 minute at stop position, it will power off automatically.
4. Pause during recording by simply pressing MODE/PAUSE button- press button again to resume.
There is a Voice Operated System (VOS) Recording button on left side also. You can record with voice activation to conserve recording space but I have found that you lose a portion of the recorded sound as it activates and if there is no sound for a very few minutes the unit powers off and you will get nothing further recorded. I recomend just keeping VOS in off position.
5. To erase a recording: Select the message number you want to erase and while it is stopped (the message number will appear in LCD with the length of recording showing also)
Press and hold the ERASE button until the LCD begins blinking "ERASE" then, while it's blinking simply press the erase button again and the recording will be erased.
6. To play back a recorded message find your message by "toggling" the switch on the right side of the unit that says INDEX. That switch is the fast forward/reverse play etc. To Play simply push the switch in. This button/switch takes a little practice to use but the Play portion is straight forward. Use the front buttons to pause and stop during playback.
There must be some keys active after you press Menu. Like you said, it must be waiting for you. After you hit Menu have you tried all the numbers and arrows?
If you can't get any of them to respond (except hitting Menu again to exit the menu) perhaps you need to try a different manufacturer code for your device. For example, if you have Brand ABC Model XYZ, perhaps the valid remote codes are 012, 013, and 014. Even if you have found that 012 works for most things but you can't record, you should try programming the remote to codes 013 and 014 and see what happens. There could be slight differences between the codes that allow most features to work, but not ALL features, just as you are experienceing. Good luck.
press bottom left button and then hold down 7. display will show 0-0 to indicate its turned on. 2 to read messages. 3 to skip to next messge. 4 to record your message. 5 to listen to current welcome message. 6 to delete messages. 7 to activate answer machine. 9 to deactivate ans mach. 0 to record internal memo. To use any of these functions bottom left button must be pressed first.
The code is fine there should not be any problem with it. Do not change anything on it.
In my opinion the buttons and code has nothing to do with it since they are done automatically and usually work fine. When you press the add new button you are not just creating a new record you are also updating the last record. This button just send you to a new empty record for you to fill.
From my experience the error message is due to 3 major reasons:
1. Your record source for this form is a query that cannot be updated
2. You don't have writing permissions to the database. Check and see if the file is locked or its on read only, Check security options and see if the database is read only etc.
3. Your records are locked by the table setting for some reasons, primary key fields might create duplicates.
If its just a table try updating the table without a form and see what happens.
As I wrote above the problem is with the record source or the database and since I can't see what you have there I can't help you further.
I would also suggest you should practice with a simple table first before going into advance queries. Create a table with some simple fields like:
ID - Primary key - Auto Number
First name - Text
Last name - Text
Then create a form of that table and start filling in the names and test all the buttons, that will give you an idea of each button and I am sure it will be easier.