Question about Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
I need audio driver for TravelMate 2412NLCi Model
please send me this driver as posible as to email@example.com
Speaker issue desktop's only
1. Plug USB into USB port (any)
2. Plug Black speak cable into LIGH GREEN (NOT BLACK) connector
3. You will see a popup window - make sure it is on Front Speaker out
4. Click OK - you will a cartoon computer with speakers on either side -then click on one of the
speakers to test
5. if that does not work then follow this:
1. If in Windows - Start - Programs - Acer Empowering Technology - Acer E-recovery management -
click on Restore at bottom then "Reinstall apps and drivers" - look for hardware drivers that you
need. Click "install now"
Posted on Feb 02, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 4072WLMi Notebook
Nov 26, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 21, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 2480 Notebook
Apr 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 04, 2009 | Acer AOpen AW 300 Sound Card
Aug 06, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Jun 01, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Mar 25, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Nov 13, 2007 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
530 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: