Question about Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
I need audio driver for TravelMate 2412NLCi Model
please send me this driver as posible as to firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker issue desktop's only
1. Plug USB into USB port (any)
2. Plug Black speak cable into LIGH GREEN (NOT BLACK) connector
3. You will see a popup window - make sure it is on Front Speaker out
4. Click OK - you will a cartoon computer with speakers on either side -then click on one of the
speakers to test
5. if that does not work then follow this:
1. If in Windows - Start - Programs - Acer Empowering Technology - Acer E-recovery management -
click on Restore at bottom then "Reinstall apps and drivers" - look for hardware drivers that you
need. Click "install now"
Posted on Feb 02, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 4072WLMi Notebook
Nov 26, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 21, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 2480 Notebook
Apr 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 04, 2009 | Acer AOpen AW 300 Sound Card
Aug 06, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Jun 01, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Mar 25, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Nov 13, 2007 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
530 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: