Question about Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Managed to load everything, check screen res, DXDIAG etc. When I go to a page i.e Dot to Dot I just get a repeated image, this happends on all pictures and so not able to use it.
Tried the web for more info, I'm not what you call PC savy, but this was the ONLY place I could find for help!
PS, 5 yr old boy getting VERY cross!
Heyo...it is a video card thing
1. Bring the "Display Properties" dialog window (right-click on the desktop, click on Properties)
2. Click on the "Settings" tab. (make sure your screen resolution is set to 1024 by 768, and the color quality is 32 bits)
3. Click on the "Advance" button (this will bring a new dialog box)
On the newly opened dialog box:
4. Click on the "Troubleshoot" tab
5. Set the "Hardware acceleration" to "Full" (drag the slider all the way to where it says "Full")
6. Click "Apply", then "Ok" (this will close the dialog box)
7. Close the "Display Properties" dialog window by clicking on the OK button.
Try turning the toy ON now. I hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2015 | Fisher Price Digital Arts and Crafts...
Feb 12, 2011 | Fisher Price FisherPrice Fisher Price...
Jul 20, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 5160 Notebook
Dec 30, 2009 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Oct 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 26, 2007 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Dec 24, 2007 | Fisher Price Disc for Digital Arts and...
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: