Question about RCA RD1076 MP3 Player
I uploaded music to my RCA Lyra (RD 1076) but it put the
music in alphabetical order. I wanted to keep my music in a particular order, so what do I do?
Can I separate my music by files?
Work with your Lyra. I use the alphabet to keep my songs in the right order.
1. Connect your Lyra MP3 player to your computer using the proper cable, and click on your desktop to open "My Computer".
2. Click to open the drive labeled "Lyra".
3. Right-click on the song name, and choose "Properties" from the menu.
4. Go to the "Details" tab (I believe)
5. Highlight the name and change it. For Example: If I want the song "We Will Rock You" to be my first song, I name it "aaaWe Will Rock You". I want the next song to be "We Are The Champions" so I call it "aabWe Are The Champions"
6. Some songs have security issues and will not allow you to change their names. Then you are out of luck.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2012 | RCA Lyra RD1090 MP3 Player
Jun 05, 2011 | RCA Lyra RD1020 64 MB MP3 Player
Jan 15, 2008 | RCA Lyra RD1080 MP3 Player
Dec 19, 2007 | RCA Lyra RD2765 MP3 Player
Nov 27, 2007 | RCA Lyra RD2217 MP3 Player
Oct 15, 2007 | RCA Lyra RD1080 MP3 Player
Jan 06, 2006 | RCA Lyra RD2315 MP3 Player
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: