Question about Phones
I just want to program in speed dial numbers!! Help me plz?
Do you have a copy of your owners manual? If not, here is a link to a pdf format version of it, from the Uniden website:
If you store a phone number in a speed dial memory location (10 locations: SPD1 - SPD0),
you can use the speed dialing feature. When the phone is in standby mode, press and hold a
number key (0-9) associated with the speed dial until the phone number appears and then
press talk/flash or speaker. The number stored in the speed dial (SPD1 - SPD0) is dialed.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
I solved my problem by trial and error!
Steps to program speed dial on the Walker/Clarity Model W-1000 Touch Tone Sound Amplifier desk set phone w/large number pad.
1. Choose phone number to program including the (#1) digit for a long distance direct dial if
Write chosen number(s) on a scratch pad as a guide for numbers. Identify numbers with the
names or contact description (ie."Mom's Cell Phone.")
2. Remove hand set receiver from phone.
3. Press "memory set" button ONCE on the phone located uder the receiver on the desk set.
4. Enter phone number chosen,including area codes and long distance prefixes if needed!
5. Locate the speed dial position button you want for that number...(located adjacent to
tag/pad slot for name and/or phone number to be written after entering.
6. Press the speed dial position button (ONCE). Then replace receiver back in craddle.
7. Try out speed/dial program. Pick up receiver, push speed dial button(position) listen to see if
correct phone number is contacted. Once established as correct; program additional speed dial
numbers: ie family, business, as needed.
8. DO NOT TRY TO PROGRAM THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY 911 NUMBER! Keep this in your
9. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number: Stop, Hang up phone and start all over
again in the procedure sequence.
10. Remove white "description pad with slots for names or numbers) from underneath clear
plastic cover.(use a paper clip end to lift up plastic cover). Write name/description for that number
on white pad(ie. "Mom's Cell") Use a PENCIL FOR DESCRIPTIONS!!
11. TO SAVE TIME AND INCONVENIENCE TO PERSONS/BUSINESSES OF HAVING TO
ANSWER YOUR CALLS; CHOOSE A AUTOMATED ANSWERING NUMBER (USUALLY A
BUSINESS ANSWERING AUTOMATED SERVICE (IE. LARGE INSTITUTIONAL PHONE
NUMBER THAT HAS A MENU PROMPT usually a AT&T 800 # will have a prompt menu
USE this procedure to see if you program correctly then once you know how; go back and re-
enter all the numbers that you actually want on your speed dial settings.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
SOURCE: uniden power max 5.8 speed dial
Press and hold a number key (0-9) associated with the speed dial until the phone number appears, and then press talk/flash or speaker on the handset or speaker on the base. The number stored in the speed dial is dialed.
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
Feb 27, 2010- Speed dial numbers 001 -255 (256-279 are personal speed dial entries) are system wide speed dial numbers and are changed in system programming. System programming is done on M7310,M7324 and T7316 set only.
Enter programming by pressing the feature key followed by **266344.When prompted to enter the password enter 266344.
The screen should say Terminals&Sets.
The 4 top line/feature keys are now used for programming.
At the terminals&sets prompt, press the next key 3 times(bottom right arrow).
The display should say Sys speed dial.
Press the show key (top right arrow)
The display should say speed dial#:--
enter in the speed dial number you wish to program.
Press the show key (top right arrow) .
The display should show the existing speed dial number
Press the chg key
Enter in new telephone number
press ok when finished
repeat for remaining speed dials
Press the release key when finished
Posted on Apr 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
May 27, 2011 | Vtech 9009111 Cordless Phone
Feb 02, 2011 | NorStar Jazz Plus 4400 Corded Phone
Apr 10, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
Jan 06, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7130 Corded Phone
Aug 27, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7731 Corded Phone
May 15, 2008 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Nov 13, 2007 | Phones
Aug 13, 2007 | Panasonic KX-T7431 Corded Phone
Oct 24, 2016 | Phones
1,324 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: