Re: don't know how to download songs from computer to...
An easy way to do it is e-mail those songs to your phone send a text message from your phone to your e-mail and you will get the e-mail address for your phone then attach the song to your e-mail and send to your phone
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
just connect your player to your computer....go to my computer....it should show your player as a external memory....right click on it ...and then go to open or explore....copy paste the songs that you want from your pc to this folder....disconnect your player and it should play your songs now...
1. Connect the MP3 player into different USB port of the computer and make sure that the computer could detect it. 2. If the computer does not detect it, use another computer. 3. Make sure that you have enough memory space in your MP3 player so that you could download songs. 4. Download songs that has .mp3 file format 5. Try different USB cable to isolate the problem.
NOTE: iPod is using different different file format, make sure that your MP3 supports that file format. If not, those songs will notplay in you MP3.
In Main menu there is a symbol for music player select that and open it, it would give you a option to play or load a song. If you know the path where you have save songs browse it and then enjoy the songs if you need more information please do reply back
Plug mp3 player in to usb. Does your computer recognize mp3 player? If yes, than go to "start menu" than "my/computer", than you will see drive folder with mp3 player. Leave this window up.
Now find your music folder with songs. Click song file, drag file to mp3 player drive folder and drop it in there. It will be added on your mp3 player.
Another way mabey easier, is to open media player, click sync device, Now media player can read mp3 player. In media player, find your songs in library or the folder that has them. click on "songs" or song file and drag it to the right side of media player and add it to the list of songs that will be added to mp3 player. Once all the songs are in the list on the right side, you can click the button at the bottom and they will be added to mp3 player.
IF YOUR COMPUTER DOESN'T RECOGNIZE YOUR MP3 PLAYER, YOU WILL NEED TO SEARCH AND FIND THE DRIVER FOR IT AND INSTALL IT.
YOU CAN EITHER DELEATE IT BY 2 WAYS:
1. GO ON UR MP3 PLAYER AND ON THE SONG, PRESS THE MIDDLE BUTTON AND SCROLL DOWN TO WHERE IT SAYS DELEATE OR U CAN PLUG IT N 2 THA COMPUTER AND RIGHT CLICK THE SONG AND CLICK DELETE