Question about Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
I have a new printer..successfully installed on mac.It printed a clear test page. But now Only prints a SPL-C error - uw_color <5 and then four other short entries. Help?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2013 | SAMSUNG CLX-3185FW COL LASER MFC Projector...
May 04, 2011 | Samsung SCX-4720FN All-In-One Laser...
1. Browse to Start -> Run... and type in "NET STOP
SPOOLER" (this will stop the print spooler service)
2. Browse to your windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS\ folder
3. You should see files there ending in .SPL and .SHD created
around the time you tried to print - delete these files.
4. Browse to Start -> Run... and type in "NET START
SPOOLER" (this will restart the print spooler service)
5. Double click the printer icon in the lower-right corner of your taskbar to examine your print job queue and browse to View -> Refresh.
Apr 28, 2011 | Lexmark Z2300 InkJet Printer
Jan 16, 2011 | Samsung ML-2570 Laser Printer
Oct 28, 2010 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 16, 2008 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
Nov 01, 2007 | Samsung CLP-510 Laser Printer
284 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: