Question about IOGear (GBU221) Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
The GBU221 is tested to work in transferring music and picture files. This device supports A2DP and AVRCP; meaning, it could work in most types of files (i.e. MP3, MP4 and other files).
1. You have to make sure that your phone has enough memory space to accept music files (which usually 3.5MB and up).
2. Make sure that your phone supports the music file that you are tying to transfer.
3. Make sure also that your phone is properly connected via Bluetooth in order for you to transfer the music file(s).
4. Try to uninstall/re-install the GBU221 driver. To install the driver properly, load the CD first and install the driver.
- After installing the driver, restart the computer and plug the GBU221 to the computer while it's rebooting.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
Re-installed the driver of the blue tooth after that is not working then go for the internet and download a driver of your product it should work
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2011 | Motorola Mobility V265
May 16, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Cell Phone
Dec 25, 2010 | Nokia 3660
Dec 21, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 20, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 02, 2010 | LG Vu CU920 Cellular Phone
Aug 23, 2010 | HTC Google G1/Dream Cell Phone Black...
Jun 21, 2010 | HTC Touch Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Soft...
Jul 13, 2008 | Nokia 7373 Cellular Phone
224 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: