Question about IOGear (GBU221) Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
The GBU221 is tested to work in transferring music and picture files. This device supports A2DP and AVRCP; meaning, it could work in most types of files (i.e. MP3, MP4 and other files).
1. You have to make sure that your phone has enough memory space to accept music files (which usually 3.5MB and up).
2. Make sure that your phone supports the music file that you are tying to transfer.
3. Make sure also that your phone is properly connected via Bluetooth in order for you to transfer the music file(s).
4. Try to uninstall/re-install the GBU221 driver. To install the driver properly, load the CD first and install the driver.
- After installing the driver, restart the computer and plug the GBU221 to the computer while it's rebooting.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
Re-installed the driver of the blue tooth after that is not working then go for the internet and download a driver of your product it should work
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2013 | Sony HWSBTA2W Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
Mar 20, 2010 | Logitech Bluetooth Wireless Talking Kit...
Mar 10, 2010 | Macally BT-SYNC Bluetooth (BTSYNC)...
Mar 10, 2010 | Dell USB BLUETOOTH DONGLE CLASS I...
Feb 12, 2009 | Nokia Mini USB Bluetooth Dongle w/...
Sep 14, 2008 | ASUS (wifibralinkuay) 802.11b Wireless...
Apr 27, 2008 | Network & Wireless Adapters
222 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: