Question about Televison & Video
Need remote control code for NEC TV CT-2510A Model to work on Dish Network remote
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
Here is a list of remote codes for Emerson TV: 004 009 014 023 024 025 026 027 030 032 033 034 035 036 037 038 039 040 041 042 043 045 046 049 053 116 135 147 177 179
Give them each a try (a pain I know) and please rate me if they work!
Posted on May 06, 2008
SOURCE: REMOTE CONTROL
If you're lucky it will respond to code 10178, if not then you will need a rc64 directv remote and try the proview codes. The proview codes are worthless in any other directv remote other then the rc64 series.
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2014 | DISH Network Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2012 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
Aug 01, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jul 30, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Sep 16, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Aug 29, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jun 07, 2010 | Panasonic CT-2006S 20" TV
Jan 01, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 27, 2009 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
1,054 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!