Question about RCA F32650 32" TV

2 Answers

Circuit board 1547266C

I'm looking for the part and can't locate it. The tv is a RCA F32650YX01. Where could I get it today (sunday) Located in Metro Dallas / Ft. Worth area. thanks

Posted by on

2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 2 Answers
Re: circuit board 1547266C

Thanks scottiez, it worked for me, pry the top open, unhook ribbon cable and take out circuit board (make sure tv is unplugged and then press pwr button a couple times before touching cb)
wiped it down with alcohol(90%) and pressed the buttons a few times and put it back together. You saved me from having to buy a new tv :)

Posted on Sep 21, 2008

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer
Re: circuit board 1547266C

Remove the board and clean it with rubbing alcohol while pushing the switches in and out. allow to thoroughly dry and reinstall.
worked for me.

Posted on Apr 26, 2008

Add Your Answer

0 characters

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


3 Points

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Rca f27442 picture is green

Yes, it would be the problem, need to check the drive transistors next to the resistors for a short. Usually the resistors are low value like 1 ohm or 10 ohm but will need the schematic to get the exact value. You can get these parts at or Radio Shack.

Nov 21, 2011 | Standard (CRT) Televisions

1 Answer

I have a RCA 32V432T 36in...the screen is light blue with white horizontal looks like a film in front of the actual picture...there is still audio though. what's going on?

There are two main causes for this fault. The first one is, advanced screen voltage to the screen grid of picture tube. The second one is leaky blue video output transisotr.
Just open your TV, and locate the screen control. It usually can be located with LOT [Line Output Transformer]. There will be two adjustable controls integrated to this LOT, marked as screen and focus. Out of which, the lower one will be for screen adjustment, and the upper one for focus adjustment. Just rotate the screen control [the lower one] to a little counterclockwise, so that the thin horoizontal lines on the screen just fade of. Adjustment is critical and should be done with care, and a small movement may just be enough. If it does not help you, repalce the blue video output transistor. This part can be located at the bace card [the printed circuit board fitted to the neck of the picture tube]. Locate it, replace it. OK.

Apr 17, 2011 | RCA 32V420T 32" TV

1 Answer

Our 2004 rca tube tv screen went recently went out on us. When you turn on the power, you can hear the tv and you'll only see a blue line in the middle of the screen that shrinks and fads out and the tv...

It is reparable problem. You see a blue line across the middle of the screen I thinks and posts this solution. The fault is due to the absence of vertical scan. In your set, there is an IC used for this purpose, and it has been dead short now. That is why you see the line at the begining, and it disappears a few minutes after. The vertcial output IC can be located at the main printed circuit board, usually screwed on to a metal heatsink to sink away the heat genereted in it while working. You can easly located it by the following method.
Look at the deflection coil, the coil fitted at the neck of the picture tube. From which, four wire will go towards the printed circuit board, and will be pluged on to it with socket. Just draw out the printed circuit board from the TV and turn it upside down. Look for the connections that I have menttioned earlier, four of them, out of which two of them will be for horizontal scan, and two of them will meant for vertical scan. Follow the vertical scan track, can be identified by two wires emerges form the board, will be connected via copper track and will go to the vertical section, from which you can identify the vertical IC fitted neareby it, usually will have 7 or 9 pin vertical type one.
There is no need to check it now, because, it has already been shorted and damaged in your TVs present case. Desolder it out from the board, and go for a new one of same type and number, replace it as the previous IC was, will solver your proble.
You must have a desoldering pump, a soldering Iron, solder wire, some knoledge in electronics,and more comecentration and patience. OK.

Mar 23, 2011 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV

1 Answer

Where is the dip switch located

dip switch is mainly located in computer mother board and ic circuit of tv

Feb 25, 2010 | RCA 24V511T 24" TV

2 Answers

No vertical deflection -Horizontal line on tv

check or re solder the ic of vert. defl.

Jun 09, 2009 | Sansui 27" TV

1 Answer

RCA F32650 32" TV Problem:

The flyback is a a block with some wires coming from it. One of the wire is a big red wire that goes to the picture tube. The FBT is usually on the right rear of the circuit board.

Please be careful when working around the FBT as there are extremely high voltages present - in excess of 25K.

I would suggest you take it to a service shop as when the FBT goes, other parts are usually gone too.

Nov 03, 2008 | RCA F32650 32" TV

4 Answers

Rca F32450


May 31, 2008 | RCA F32450 32" TV

1 Answer

Where can I get the part?

Take your board to the local TV repair shop. They will be able to replace the individual micro switches and save you a small fortune replacing the whole control board.

Apr 13, 2008 | RCA F36669 36" TV

2 Answers

Sharp 36R-S50 Main Circuit Board

The only board i show there that is discontinued is the Front Control Board Assembly. There are other boards in this unit that are not listed. So I may still be able to find it for you. Are you sure that the Front Control Board is what you are looking for? Let me know.

Mar 14, 2008 | Sharp 36R-S50 36" TV

1 Answer

Flicking Channels


Aug 28, 2007 | RCA F32668 32" TV

Not finding what you are looking for?
RCA F32650 32" TV Logo

Related Topics:

331 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Standard (CRT) Televisions Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

66623 Answers

John mullen

Level 2 Expert

229 Answers


Level 3 Expert

2963 Answers

Are you a RCA Standard (CRT) Television Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides