Hey we have a vienna super automatica
and we can't seem to get the coffee to work -
we can engage the steam light but we are unable to engage the coffee light
we are just staying at our parents house and don't really know how to use this machine
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For Saeco Vienna De Luxe Espresso MachineTeam De-Brewerz.com says:
1. Your coffee maker might suffer from Steam, Coffee Bolier clogging due to scale. Due to clogging you are unable to product perfect steam, temperature drop in coffee, inconsistent steam flow, inconsistent water flow etc. We strongly advise you to do regular Descaling to your coffee maker (every 200-300 cups or 2 months)
2. If your coffee maker in working condition but still light is keep on blinking means required "Descaling". Please use the food graded Delonghi or equivalent brand descaler. You can order to us @ www.De-Brewerz.com or buy online in India @ www.fabkaart.com
Still issue not resolved claim the warranty if recently purchased. If you are in India then contact us @ www.De-Brewerz.com
Check behind the drip tray for coffee grounds. Make sure that your drip tray is locked in. If its not fully locked it, this could be your problem. If everything is removed but the brew unit, grab the handle without pushing the press button, and pull. If the brew unit comes out, it wasn't locked in. Put the drip tray in. Set the brew unit on the drip tray. Now slide the brew unit towards the machine with a little force and see if that locked it in?
Hi Once you have finished steaming, turn the steam button off, then open the knob and let the steam out. The water pump will turn on again and bring the temp back down. When the pump changes tone, the light will go off and you can brew again. It takes less than 10 seconds.
0 is the finest setting. If you read the manual, it advises to adjust your grinder ONLY when the grinder is actually working. Also, you should only adjust it gradually from one setting to the next (ei. from 2 to 3), and wait about 5 cups before adjusting the setting again.