Question about Sony (B99860307) for VAIO PCG-K series Motherboard
you should have specified about your laptop. but you can try the following steps.
1. check the powercord and battery.
2. check screen brightness and contrast.
3. assuming that you login . click start-> run ..( msconfig ) -> and press ok-> in the window that appears click the startup tab. now click disable all. this will probably help..
4. or you might be running Vista in a 512 ram.
5. or you can try to insert the windows installation disk and start the laptop. and if the blue screen appears continue reinstalling the OS. this would probably help.
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2013 | Motherboards
Jan 20, 2011 | Motherboards
Aug 10, 2010 | Motherboards
Aug 10, 2010 | Intel Motherboards
Apr 26, 2010 | ASUS P4R800-VM Motherboard
Sep 01, 2009 | Intel D865GBF Motherboard
May 05, 2009 | Dell (E210882) Motherboard
Jul 01, 2008 | Gigabyte GA-6BX7 Motherboard
Jun 12, 2008 | Motherboards
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: