Question about Sony (B99860307) for VAIO PCG-K series Motherboard
you should have specified about your laptop. but you can try the following steps.
1. check the powercord and battery.
2. check screen brightness and contrast.
3. assuming that you login . click start-> run ..( msconfig ) -> and press ok-> in the window that appears click the startup tab. now click disable all. this will probably help..
4. or you might be running Vista in a 512 ram.
5. or you can try to insert the windows installation disk and start the laptop. and if the blue screen appears continue reinstalling the OS. this would probably help.
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2015 | Apple MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with...
Mar 08, 2014 | Apple MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with...
Aug 02, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 02, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2011 | Acer Aspire One Netbook
May 26, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite L645DS4030 Laptop
Nov 27, 2009 | Compaq Presario CQ60-220US PC Laptop
Jul 22, 2009 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Jul 18, 2009 | Dell Studio 1537 Laptop Computer PC...
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: